Friday, February 19, 2010

pls dun left miie anymore for i could not afford it.

hiie.nth special in school todae. fought with my friends again. it has always been like tis. why must they are be so bitchy and always put th blame on miie?? but dun worri in th end we make up =] not angry anymore. nth special realli. durin CE had this talk on Ngee Ann Polytechnic. nice school. the facilities veri gd. lots of different courses. maybe if i cant MAYBE ONLI HOR!!! maybe if i cant go into JC thn i will go Ngee Ann Polytechnic. but onli a maybe =] hahax. so sianx. lifelit. do some vocabulary thing. have to copy alot of words. some more not enough spaces. sianx. thn art did some color and blending using oil pastel lame. like still little kids. =w= thn IHG do own mind map cas cher nth to teach leh so she play some music for us. nice. 1 is secrets ( asked my Izac ) 1 is todae is a fairytale ( asked by preethika ) both veri nice. crystal asked for something too. but i dun rmb leh cas tat was the veri first song =] all veri nice =] but the best i like is still "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. nice song. gary think he is veri hot. l0ls. hahax. i think joey thinks th same too =] l0ls. anyway todae gary told miie th way joey behave with jolene is like the two of them are having a stead. sianx. feel so heart-broken. haix. hahax. jkjkjkjk. anyway. gary keep sayin he got gf leh. wonder who it is =p KPO again.... haix. better not. =] next week is Common Test week. so everyone jiay0us okayys?? =] must studie hard arh. =] okayys. i also better go studie buaiis ....=]

my life is meanless and pointless without eu by my side. pls dun left miie anymore. just give miie one more chance and i will be sure to treasure it....


yeahh... btw . ms wang, lifelit cher on wednesdae shown us this love poem , 10 things i hate about eu, like it alot. its veri irony and it suit my style =] it is veri meaningful to miie. and tis is how it goes:

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way
I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

I would like to dedicate tis poem to th veri someone i treat as a veri veri gd fren and even as a own bro.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home