Saturday, October 23, 2010

My decision

hihi. nth to post much about l0l. but after much persuasion by most of my friends , example: pamela, amelia , minhui etc. i think i maybe taking up my godma's offer, but thn she left for turkey yesterday midnight flight, so need wait for her to come back in maybe 1-3 weeks? or even months or years... see if she likes there or not... so yup, just want to update ur about my decision... kk, nth else~ byebye~ :)




Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home