Thursday, October 28, 2010

TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

YEAH!!! ha-ha. so happi, today sch ended at 10am, but thn i stay back with Pamela and Athena till 12.30++ ha-ha. then we went to hougang pt, then Pamela and Athena bought one of the blue glow stick and pretend tat it was a magic wand or sth... l0ls. so childish... anyway, i showed my mum my results, she quite happi till she saw my EOY chinese onli got 70 marks, she started to nag and say those BIG facts or sth like dat... but lucky my overall score still a A1 . or i will be died. mmm... these are my scores in the report book:

EL: 65 (B3) [ YEAHH!!! on the dot B3, lucky, still got chance can go e2 ]
CL: 77 (A1)
Maths: 83 (A1)
Science: 74 (A2) [ nid 1 more mark to A1!!! ARHH!! ]
D & T: 78 (A1) [ cant believe i got A1 for D&T , heng arh... ]
Art : 52 (C6) [ no choice == i got NO talent in art... ]
Home Econ: 79 (A1) [ still ok lahh ]
Music: B ( at least i didnt get C! )
P.E : A ( but my Nafa didnt get GOLD!!! mummie nt happi with tat... )
Geog: 66 (B3) [ lucky not B4... ]

total: 574/800
Percentage: 71.8%
~~
i'm nt veri happi with my chinese and science onli... the rest ok lah. mummie still quite happi with my results l0l. so yeah, still ok... nth else to post about... so yeah, toodles~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home