Tuesday, May 11, 2010

happi b'dae someone ...... =]

hihi. todae is some one's birthdae , so here i am ... wishing him a BIG a happi 14th birthdae and may all his wishes come true. must smile always kk?? =] though it's his birthdae todae... i always hate this dae... 11th may.... i nvr liked tis dae... tis is dae i hate th most out of 365 daes... cas of some particular reasons which is so personal , i those wish to say....
~~
i think i am goin to fail my maths.... l0ls. haix... anyway , yeahh , todae got art exam... yesterdae fall sickk... now still veri sickk... nvm.... must bear with it till tmr... thn okayys lehhh... haix.... i am definiteli goin to miss CSA when she leaves.... thn left with athena... i am goin to miss her when she leaves too =[ haix. tryin my best to achieve my parent's expectation... but tryin my best is just isn't enough... i am so useless.... can't believe i cant even handle such simple maths qns... stupid miie . i realli want to prove myself to my parents. to prove to them , i can judge ppl well too... i can make my decision . i am take care of myself and its time for miie to have my freedom and privacy... but th problem is.... i just simply seem to hvae a poor judgement when it comes to ppl?? haixx..... [ nt tryin to put the blame to any one ] but all tis troubles and problems would nvr rise if it wasn't for him!!!! if i had nvr met him , if i had nvr chose to believe him and be his fren ... all this problems would nvr rise.... i realli regret it.... last year was th worst year.... so mani problems rises.... the year i hate the most....
~~
goin out with CSA , sheryl , timo , joshua and jinyao on thursdae [ our school markin day , so no school ] meetin at hougang mall mcdonald around 9.45am?? thn take bus go tampines =] cant w8... we goin home at 4.30++?? nt so sure =] anyway... yeahh.... we goin take neoprints and stuff , afterall tis is the last outin we can have with CSA lehh... wonder how is the class outin coming on??? shld ask esther somedae =] yeahh , thn we maybe watchin movie , see got any nice movie mahh =] ohh yeahh!! almost forgot , we also getting " him " a belated birthdae present , i supposed?? nt so sure wat to get for him?? but i knoe we shld get something for him?? CSA also want get sth for him , afterall , she's nt goin to see him leh mah?? and take it as way to thnx him?? for lettin her bully him?? idk lahh.... but for him... it's a way to show my appreciation for everythin?? i supposed.... feelin so confuse right now...
~~
i like justin bieber's song : " Baby " and "fav. girl". godma say she might be getting his latest album for miie. suppose i can get his song for free on the internet ?? but i dunno how to reject her kindness ?? so i brought her a mother's dae gift... she just like her half mom to miie =] a fake rose [ from mini toons , the one eu open inside got a necklace one ] , chocolates , a magnet and a handmade card . [ same for my mum , i got them the same gift too , but magnet and card a bit different ] =) come to think about it.... godma is not just like a mum to miie , she is so one of my best frens. whenever i quarrel with my bf(s) [ take note bf have 2 meaning ] she is always there for mie?? she's the first one tat comes to my mind when i needed help.... [ still rmb when i small , got one time i think is CA2?? term 3 tat time... i failed my english paper , tat time mummie when to america to see papa. so i was under godma's care... she told miie if i have test or exam , must tell her and show her the paper , i didnt told her bout my english exam.... i told godma instead... thn godma didnt tell my mum , she just scolded mie awhile and told miie to do better th next round and signed my paper for miie , tat's how i got out of my mum's canning... ] pretti mischievous , right?? i dunno.... i have always been scared for my mum since i was small.... she's realli strict and scary... tat's why she always tell mie tat i need to behave myself.... i nvr go again her b4... till i was 11, i finalli go again her once... when i met him... well his nt realli a bad person... his good at his studies and sports too. [ tat's when i met amelia's jordan too ] i didnt do anythin bad... i just stood up to her. i told her i hated her... i told her i dun like it when she keep askin to miie to do tis and tat and nvr let miie make my own friends. i hated it ... i wanted my own freedom....
~~
dun feel like continuing...
~~
so tat's all , see ya tmr ! byebye. gd luck for ur tmr's homeecon paper ... i am goin to study now... byebye....


P.S i change my songs in my blog to all justin bieber ones =] hope eu guys like it...
a.q

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home