Sunday, March 7, 2010

i had a serious running nose...

hii. sianx. i dunno wat i am thinkin... shld i or shld i not?? shld i join pamela and sit by the side and watch others run. or shld i join sueann and run?? i seriousli have no idea... i knoe sports has all along been my passion. haix... someone help miie make up my mind pls... had a terrible runni nose. my nose was so red. like a raindeer. haix. so sianx. no one seems to know how i realli feel. no one understands miie. =[ i dun even knoe why?? why no one seems to understand miie?? understand how i feel. why when i wanted to talk to my mummie. she is always in a bad mood?? she is SO biased! so unfair , she is SO kind to my sister and SO mean to miie. its all SO unfair. i hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alot and alot... buaiis~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home