Friday, December 3, 2010

I LOVE FAHRENHEIT - WU ZUN, JIRO, CALVIN, AARON!!!

hi hi :D Eh, today woke up earlier than usual cas going to Tampines AGAIN to buy stuff for school!!! :D so exciting... l0ls. == anyway, i bought the pink checkered sling-bag :) nice... use it for tuition and maybe school too... yeah, didn't buy the glow in the dark sneakers from converse, dun have my size, sold out and maybe i dun want it anymore. :P also, bought a cosmetic box [ transparent blue with music notes on it ] to put my necklace, bracelets, ear-rings and others. Bought a new storybook too!!! :D Chinese novel. :) he he. oh, also went to buy stuff from popular for school , mostly stationary, kind of boring, come to think about it? l0ls. ha ha. nth much too lah, just that tomorrow onwards , got tuition leh!!! arh... == tmr is E maths... Yikes... i dun want to study yet!!! oh, btw, yesterday , i started to tidy my study room and throw away the unwanted junks, thn came across lots of stuff that brings memory!!! I saw those blank A4 paper that me and Pamela draw on during class time... ha ha. i still have them!!! I kept them neatly in my A4 size folder :D like my treasure leh!!! must keep them well, I still have the P.A.S.S poem!!! in my transparent file that i took from Pamela :p he he. a lot of others too. :D and lots of junks too :p like sweet wrappers and stuff == l0l. oh, i realized sth too as i threw away the rubbish. it seems like its really fun throwing away stuff, kind of have a lot of "cool" feeling , like if ur mad, eu throw away stuff, it feels more relaxing after that? so its a pity when i finish clearing == oh, i also redecorate my study room with new posters !!! got J.B , Lee Min-Ho, David Archuleta, Fahrenheit, and many more!!! my study room looks neater and nicer too!!! :D he he. kk, nth else, going to sleep early tonight , since got tuition at 2.30pm tmr . toodles~ Sweet Dreams~

a.q :D

BTW: HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY , JOLENE!!! LET'S STAY AS J.B FANS 4EVER!!! :D
[ i know she might not see this , but still ... :D ]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home